The Old School House is a spacious house accommodating up to 7 people and 2 dogs.
Details of the accommodation at a glance:
- Inner hall
- Living and dining room
- Bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom with kingsize bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Small bedroom with 1 single bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Parking for 2 cars directly outside and further parking availability on the road.
- Private enclosed courtyard to the rear of the property with dining table & chairs and BBQ
BBQ - there is a BBQ in the courtyard, we provide a bag of charcoal to get you going (firelighters and matches also provided).
Cot - A travel cot is available, bedding is not provided
Dishwasher - available in the kitchen
Games & books - there are a selection of books and games for you to use during your stay
High Chair - A high chair is available
Iron & board - an iron and ironing board is available
Microwave - available in the kitchen
Stairgate - this is fitted at the bottom of the stairs
Towels - A luxury bath sheet and hand towel is provided for each guest for use during your stay
Washing/drying - we do not have a washing machine but there is a laundrette in Hawes. If you need to dry clothing there is a retractable clothes line in the yard and pegs in the understairs cupboard. There is also a clothes maiden in the understairs cupboard
WiFi - Superfast fibre broadband is available
Woodburning stove - A supply of matches, firelighters, wood & kindling is provided. More can be purchased from the village shop in Askrigg.